Olive oil is widely recognised as one of the world’s healthiest oils.
In fact, people tend to live longer and healthier lives in regions where olive oil is a staple part of the diet.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) is the highest quality olive oil available, extracted from the olive fruit without the use of any heat or chemicals.
In this article we’re looking at the major health benefits of adding Extra Virgin Olive Oil to your diet, based on the latest scientific evidence.
1. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a Fantastic Source of Antioxidants and Healthy Fats.
2. More Olive Oil Could Help Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease.
4. Extra Virgin Olive Oil May Help Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes.
5. Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the Best Cooking Oil.
6. Cooking With Extra Virgin Olive Oil Can Make Your Food More Nutritious.
7. Olive Oil Consumption May Improve Bone Health.
8. The Compounds in Olive Oil May Protect Against Certain Cancers.
9. A Diet High in Extra Virgin Olive Oil May be Good for Brain Health.
10. Olive Oil Can Contribute to Health and Longevity
Biological Research For Nursing
Fibromyalgia (FM) is a chronic disease that imposes physical, psychological, and social limitations. We have reported that oxidative stress may play a role in the pathophysiology of FM. Olive oil has been shown to be effective treatment against the oxidative stress associated with several diseases. The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of olive oil on oxidative stress and health-related parameters in FM.